Support, advocacy and fun for LGBTQ+ youth.
POW! provides a welcoming and supportive space for LGBTQ+ and allied youth ages 13-21 in South King County. The mission of POW! is to increase the resiliency of LGBTQ+ youth, to build community, and to advocate for social justice. POW!’s vision is for LGBTQ+ young people to be healthy, happy and to feel pride in their identity. This is part of a broader Navos vision for a healthy community in which all people thrive.
Applications are now open for the Fall POW! Leadership Group. Please click here to apply! Applications due September 11, 2017. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
POW! Meets Twice A Week:
- Become braver in being yourself
- Gain skills to fight homophobia
- Make real differences in our own life and in the world
- Get better at talking to people
- 12 week commitment required
- Earn up to $180 for participating
Friday, 5-8pm *Social Night*
- Meet and get to know other LGBTQ+ youth
- Dinner provided
- Games, outings, and social time
- Drop-ins welcome
Please join us if you are 13-21 and identify as LGBTQ or allied. We offer support, talk about successes and challenges, make friends, work on social justice projects, and have tons of fun.
We’d love to share information about POW!, welcome you to the group, or answer any questions you might have. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-326-9103. Find us on Facebook: facebook.com/proudoutwonderful